Hearty congratulations again to our CEO Caroline Mbi-njifor for scooping yet another award. Caroline received the 2015 CAMGA Top Woman Entrepreneur Award for her achievements as a business woman making significant strides as an entrepreneur in the healthcare sector in South Africa.
As a gesture to recognise this esteemed achievement we at Endlesslife love to share …and today we are sharing tips on “How to Save Water”. Please may we all play a responsible part, WATER IS LIFE!
- Replace your showerhead with a low-flow version.
2. Operate automatic dishwashers and laundry washing machines only when they are fully loaded or ensure the water level is properly set for the size of load.
3. Refrain from using running water to thaw meat or other frozen foods. Defrost overnight in the refrigerator or use the defrost setting on your microwave.
4. Select the right size pot or pan when cooking, a larger pot or pan may end up requiring more cooking water that is necessary.
5. Do not keep the water running while brushing your teeth; instead fill a glass with water for mouth rinsing.
6. Instead of a hose, use a broom to clean driveways and sidewalks.
Let’s save water,let’s save lives!