Live-in and Daily Care by a Registered Nurse or skilled Carer supports people after a stay in hospital allowing them to recover at home.
- If you live alone you may not be able to call on the regular support of a relative or friend, we can provide regular visits or 24 hour care.
- Your operation or condition may continue to require the services of one of our clinically trained Registered Nurses to carry out procedures such as IV therapies, ECGs, blood sampling or changing dressings.
- You may only need personal care, washing and dressing or help with daily tasks.
- We work with discharge teams, doctors and health professionals such as District Nurses and Occupational Therapists to manage rehabilitation programmes and ensure recovery.
- We will advise on health and safety issues, nutrition, eating plans and exercise regimes.